What is CPS?
Let’s face it! It’s hard to start a business especially when you are a solopreneur. I know first-hand the struggles of trying to juggle a full-time job, growing your own interiors business, spending time with family/friends while also having downtime for yourself. Well let me tell you it’s been no stroll in the park.
But it’s important to maintain, to see your vision through to fruition and push forward with pursuing your creative passion on the side. Like me you have realized that now is the time to follow your dreams and make the first move to pursue your career in interior decorating/design.
Whether you will provide in-person and/or virtual design services, you’ll want to take part in Creative Pursuit School (CPS) which connects designers and decorators with entrepreneurial resources to grow our creative businesses.
CPS is for you if you have struggled to do what you love and balance it all!
Is your creative biz all that it can be??
Starting your own business is hard but it doesn’t have to impossible. Save time by taking advantage of the Creative Pursuit Summit which has many resources covered in one place from business basics, to marketing to work-life balance.
How does CPS work?
I’ve outlined the most crucial steps I found to be important in launching a new part-time design biz or if you have recently established your business like me. There have been some things that worked well and things that didn’t. So I’m sharing the positives with you to help you run an efficient business to working with clients and managing jobs to keeping your sanity during it all. Our services include online facilitated modules, a monthly subscription service to connect YOU with the experts and a vendor resource app.
Joining Creative Pursuit School is an investment in your business! You will only get out of this what you put into it! If you are dedicated to having your business thrive and do what’s outlined within the materials, you will see a return on your investment.
Is CPS for me?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you transitioning from another field and thinking of entering interior design/decorating?
- Have you been told you have the “eye” for design/décor and should consider sharing your gifts?
- Have you just started your business but feeling completely overwhelmed with finding clients, handling marketing as well as work flow just to name a few?
- Are you tired of spending countless hours on big ideas that just aren’t bringing you any results?
Well, how did you do? Did you answer yes to any of the above? If so, then you are facing tough challenges with balancing the pursuit of your creative passion while working a 9-5, getting your business processes in place and reaching your dream client.
Even if you’ve already started your design business, you can still benefit from participating in Creative Pursuit School and gain insight into repurposing your biz by:
- Putting more efficient processes in place
- Developing a more targeted brand and increasing client reach and
- Closing the deal with consults that converts prospective interests to signed deals